Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Springs Ensemble Theatre Presents Harold Pinter's "One for the Road"; a.k.a. "Jenny did the lights"

For the past few weeks, I've been happily learning how to do lighting design over at SET, a Colorado Springs Theatre Company. SET's finishing up its season with a badass one-act play involving corrupt governments and a disturbing use of Christmas carols.

We open on Thursday, and if you're in town -- or even if you want to make a long trip -- you should come see it. The performances are stellar. The production quality amazing. And the lighting design isn't bad either. ;-)

Here's the trailer:

(And stay tuned, because I'm thinking Pinter is a good writer to explore.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer my quick question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.