Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Downside of Setting Challenges for Yourself

The only reason I'm up right now writing a blog post is because I'm stupid. Yes, I'm whining. And yes, I'm whining about a challenge I set for myself not even a week ago. I'm complaining about the blog-a-day challenge. This whole post right here - the one you're reading/skimming over - is written only because I said I do it and I can't wimp out on the seventh day of the New Year.

I'm soooo sleepy at the moment. This is the first night ever where I almost fell asleep at the wheel. Really, the only thing that kept me awake was the thought: I still have to write a blog post. I'm stupid.

So, there you are. Voila! A blog post. A post about posting. It's all very meta. Now I'm going to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I was exhausted last night too. I didn't write a single word on my WIP or on any of the three guest blog posts I've promised. :( Hoping for a better day today for both of us!

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.